City of Clifton, NJ PROFILE SUMMARY
The Security Systems implementation for the City of Clifton encompassed a variety of disciplines, including wired and wireless infrastructure, access control, video surveillance, and intrusion detection.
CTCI completely rewired copper infrastructure supporting security systems at the Municipal Center and Police Department, and provided a physically separate Security Systems network including hardware. In addition, wireless point to multipoint connectivity was provided to seven Municipal Campus buildings to provide video surveillance in remote exterior locations.
Access Control devices and Surveillance cameras were provided, as well as control system equipment and servers. CTCI furnished, installed, and configured these systems in order to provide the City of Clifton with a modern, scalable, enterprise level system; all living on the Genetec Security Center platform.
CTCI also provided video monitoring for the City’s recycling center, and access control, video monitoring, and intrusion detection for the Police Gun Range, rounding out the base project.
CTCI proudly continues to partner with its home city to provide electronic security solutions. In progress currently are video surveillance solutions for the city Recreation department, including several city parks and the Rec Center, as well as a 360-degree view of the Department of Public Works buildings and equipment yard.
- (40) Controlled Access doors, inclusive of an interlocking sally port
- (72) Video Surveillance Cameras
- PTMP Wireless Connectivity to (7) municipal out-buildings on the Municipal Center campus
- (1) Intrusion Detection system
- Genetec Security Center, including Omnicast and Synergis
- All supporting networking equipment and servers to support the project
- Copper, Fiber, and Wireless infrastructure