CTCI in collaboration with KMH AV Integration, the new 150,000sqft, School of Communication & Media Building is now equipped with a leading-edge, multi-platform “newsroom of the future” along with a 150-seat presentation hall, broadcast studios, integrated media lab, film screening room, and acting/dance studios.
- IT – New Design & Relocation of Underground Manhole Pathway System& cutover of (33)
impacted mixed copper/fiber optic backbone cables for IT & AV systems.
- IT – Relocation of Broadcast Machine Room
- IT – Installation of 375,000ft of Cat6A data cable.
- IT – Installation of 15,000ft of intra-building fiber optic backbone cabling.
- IT – Installation of 20,000ft of inter-building fiber optic backbone cabling.
- IT – Installation of 325,000ft of mixed audio/visual media backbone cabling.
- IT – Fit-Out of (5) Telecomm & (2) AV Rooms.
AUDIO VISUAL INSTALLAION FIT-OUTS:
- Dance Studio
- Acting Studio
- Performance Studio
- Broadcast Studios A, B, & C
- Film Studio
- Community Room & Lobby Video Wall